Terms & Conditions
Thank You for visiting our website QSET is in the business of providing IT software solutions to its clients.
By using our Services & Consultations, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
QSET would not be liable for any misuse of the products delivered. QSET would not provide the core technology to the clients in any condition without prior and written approval from both parties. If the client wishes to buy the technology from QSET the cost of the technology would be decided only after the completion of the project. After selling the product and the core technology QSET will not be liable for any changes, maintenance, and errors that might arise due to external tampering. If the client wants QSET to handle the maintenance of the product after selling the technology then there would be extra charges which would be decided mutually between the two parties in writing. Each and every communication related to the technology and product would be considered valid for clients only if they have the clauses mentioned in the agreement or have mails approved by the higher authorities of QSET.
The Service is provided by QSET, a company incorporated in INDIA under number 110724592003 whose registered office is at Nyati Eureka, Kharadi, Pune 411014 (Software Development INDIA)
The Parent company of QSET is Chhatrapati Technologies LLP, a company incorporated in INDIA under number AAD-9156 on 12 May 2015 (Software Development INDIA)
The client can not sell the products or materials provided by QSET to another one without the written permission of QSET. In case of such a condition, QSET will have all the authorities stop all the services provided to the client with immediate effect without any financial liability or losses.
In a situation of any dispute between the clients and their customers, QSET will not liable for any concern or financial losses for any third-party company or person.
QSET will not have any responsibility in case of giving money to the bank account of any other company.
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES:
- All quotations and estimates provided by QSET are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- QSET reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
PAYMENT TERMS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- All quotations provided by QSET, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless a prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges is solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- QSET will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled to any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation/date of project/module completion.
- If opted for service beyond the 12 month maintenance period or as agreed by QSET, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 50% (PERCENT) of the original development cost of the Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the QSET; which depends upon the number of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- QSET disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by QSET, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by QSET, solely remains the property of QSET, except where a specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from QSET.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by QSET for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by QSET for the third-party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third-party code license will be attached to the existing QSET code license for the quoted application.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- QSET reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if QSET deems said material inappropriate or offensive.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the content of the application is displayed and formatted as required. If the client cannot format the content of the application, QSET will offer this service at QSET’s current hourly rate at the time of the request.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, QSET will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS:
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copies, graphics, logos, names and trademarks, and any other material supplied by the client to QSET.
- Supply of said material by the client to QSET shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by QSET for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES:
- QSET will pursue due care to ensure applications created by QSET are free of errors.
- QSET will correct any errors made by QSET staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- QSET does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- QSET does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses, or additional costs that relate to third-party products that QSET may require to complete the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Depending upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days of extra development time per alteration should be allowed. The 3-day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate with the time involved to implement said changes.
- QSET will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If QSET are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than QSET, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for QSET at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK:
- All timeframes offered by QSET to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer QSET the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- QSET will endeavor to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, QSET will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- QSET will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If QSET does not have control over the residence where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by QSET.
- The quoted application remains the property of QSET Software until all obligations have been met for the release of said application to the client.
- If QSET is working as a third party to another company, said the company is responsible for meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these QSET Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated, or modified by QSET with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the QSET Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the QSET Terms and Conditions.